Hi List,

Based on my upgrade to Tomcat 5.5.4 late last week and the few config issues I
came across, I wrote a Blog that can be found on my web site here

www.adcworks.com/blog <http://www.adcworks.com/blog>

It covers IIS authentication (thanks Bill), logging, basic JNDI data source
config.

It won't be useful for everyone, but hopefully for some of you. Everything I
have written works. Feel free to comment on this Blog from the page or add
additional information relating to it.

Best regards, Allistair

PS: Remy/Yoav, if you could take a look at this Blog and let me know if you
think any of it is useful for the Tomcat pages, I can covert it appropriately.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474