On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:20:20 -0500, V D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just test this at home.  I change all settings to use Tomcat 5.5.4,
> Axis 1.2.  The result is a big surprise.
>
> Right now, I hit the server with 2 clients, each has 150 connections.
> There is no error so far.
>
> This machine is faster than the one at work, and also has double the
> amount of RAM.
>
> If things going this way, it'll be great.
>
> I also notice that there is no networking load (it all go within the
> machine).  I wonder how well it does if it go across the network After
> running with 200 connections, I got out of memory error on the server.
> I give it max of 512M.  I also increase the maxThread to 400. Without
> these, it could handle up to 200 concurrent connections.
>
> This is really good.

It's not very clear to me: did you use the default configuration or
not ? If you didn't, what are the results with the default
configuration ? (I'm trying to get an overview of what you did, and
get comparison data to be able to make configuration recommendations
in the future)

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat