From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:14 PM
Subject: RE: Sessions on restart

Hi,

Now when tomcat restarts, the sessions persist OK but I have no way of
knowing the list of active sessions.

There will be an activation event for each session restored from disk.
If your listener implemented HttpSessionActivationListener, you'd get
this event.  By monitoring session creation, activation, passivation,
and destruction, you will be able to maintain the list of active
sessions.

I am sure that in the 4.0.x days, sessionCreated was called on restart

for >all the persisted sessions. That doesn't seem to be happening with 5.0.28.

This behavior was a bug if it indeed existed.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.