From: Lars George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: November 17, 2004 7:31 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Errors in mod_jk2 log

Hi,

We get these errors in the Apache logs coming from mod_jk2:

[Wed Nov 17 13:37:32 2004] [error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 3
[Wed Nov 17 13:37:32 2004] [error] ajp13.service() Error forwarding
ajp13:b19socket 1 0 [Wed Nov 17 13:37:32 2004] [error] mod_jk2.handler()
Error connecting to tomcat 3, status 200

I read the jk_worker_ajp13.c code to see what that means, but cannot really make out how to determine the actual reason.

Could someone suggest how to investigate that further? Would the extra debug help? And where would I switch it on best? I mean on the channel or socket element?

Thanks,
Lars

!DSPAM:419bed4791457924012082!