Hi,
Attachments usually don't make it to the list, so you need to post your
code inline.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

OS
>level, so it wouldn't matter whether the Java Security Manager is
>running or not.  This is usually a good idea.  And writing files to a
>random directory from a webapp is usually a bad idea.
>
>Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately