They are all sharing one JVM and it's resources. Java knows nothing of
tomcat or contexts.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/19/04 8:59 AM >>>
Hi!

I have 3 virtual hosts in tomcat, each with it's own java app/context
(total
of 3 apps). When I set JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx 512m", in the bin/setenv.sh on
UNIX,
does this max out 512m for each context, or does it set it for everthing
that runs under tomcat?

--Dan