I do not remember on top of my head at which version
Tomcat has separated the <Context> element from
server.xml but assuming it applies to your situation.
On your Ant task you need to separate out from the
server.xml the element and its contents (<Context> ..
</Context> to another file, call it rpcoemapi.xml.
You can have another task to put this rpcoemapi.xml
file into tomcatXX/conf/<engine>/<host>/ directory, or
 the other alternative was to have this rpcoemapi.xml
become part of your war file. Please search back in
the list for the last weeks where this same subject
"where to put context.xml file".
  An example of my context xml file thats been pulled
out of server.xml:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context path="/dbxlog" docBase="dbxlog" debug="99"
                 reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
     <Logger
className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger"
                     prefix="dbxlog." suffix=".txt"
              timestamp="true"/>
     <Resource name="jdbc/Taglib" auth="Container"
                    type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
     <ResourceParams name="jdbc/Taglib">
<parameter>
        <name>factory</name>

</parameter>
<parameter>
        <name>maxActive</name>
        <value>100</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
        <name>maxIdle</name>
        <value>30000</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
        <name>maxWait</name>
        <value>100</value>
</parameter>

          </ResourceParams>
</Context>

Hope this helps.

--- Shilpa Nalgonda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> under TOMCAT_HOME/conf i only have" server.xml,
> tomcat-users.xml , web.xml,
> catalina.policy and jk2.properties."
> i can't find rpcoemapi.xml anywhere under
> Tomcat_home.
>
> Before i had all the datasource configuration for my
> Web apps in server.xml.
> And i used tomcat manager GUI to deploy the
> applications.  But now we have
> to use ant script to deploy apps.
> With this change my server.xml is loosing all the
> datasource configuration.
>
> Please suggest how to tackle this.

=== message truncated ===