On Wednesday 24 November 2004 00:13, Charles P. Killmer wrote:
> Looking for concensus on how people, with much more experience than I
> have, use to connect to SQL Server 7.  I have been planning on using
> Datadirect's JDBC Connect until I saw the price tag for a server.

Hi,

I used the standard one available from Microsoft (I think) for months before
we switched the entire system across to PostgresQL.

I still have the JAR files and Documentation if you would like.

> So with that does any body have a preferred JDBC connector to SQL Server
> 7?

I used it on SQL 7.0 and SQL 2000.

> Any help is greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> Charles
Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

In the beginning was the word.
But by the time the second word was added to it,
there was trouble.
For with it came syntax ...
                -- John Simon