Is it just a matter of copying the same tomcat version /server/webapps/
directory over? Does anything else need to be configured?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Quinton Delpeche [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 November 2004 12:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tomcat manager + administration

On Friday 26 November 2004 14:33, Ciaran Hanley wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> We have tomcat 5.0.19 on our box but it has been installed without tomcat
> manager and administration. There is no ../server/webapps/ directory.

Ooops. :p

> How can I manually add these without having to reinstall tomcat.

Just get someone with the same OS and Tomcat Version to give you all the
relevant files.

> Thanks,
>
> Ciaran
Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
brings wisdom.
                -- H. L. Mencken