Hi,
We have a doc at http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tomcat/UsingPhp.

Don't use JDK 1.4.0-rc, that's a fairly terrible version.  Try JDK 1.4.2
instead.

Set the java.library.path system property that way you would other
Tomcat properties: in bin/catalina.bat for command-line usage or via the
Tomcat service configurator if you're running it as a Windows service.
This property is a path string that should include your PHP DLL.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:16
>0)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
>:793)
>
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process
Conn
>ction(Http11Protocol.java:702)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
>:571)
>
>org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPoo
l.ja
>a:644)
>
>and if I hit refresh on the same page I get the following different
error
>java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: send
>       net.php.servlet.send(Native Method)
>       net.php.servlet.service(servlet.java:190)
>       net.php.servlet.service(servlet.java:214)
>       javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
>
>Why I get two different errors is beyond me. I have done ALOT of
research
>into finding the solution to this and I find there are many people who
have
>come across the same problem but noone has a solution. Has anyone
managed
>get PHP to work under Jakarta Tomcat and can anyone see what I am doing
>wrong? Thank you all so much for your time and I thank you in advance.
>
>Kindest Regards,
>Matt Anderson

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately