All,

I'm attempting to install Tomcat 5 on my Fedora 2 server.  The
packages appear to install just fine but I get the following error
when I try to start the server.  I'm using java version "1.4.1_03".
Any ideas?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] btalton]# /sbin/service tomcat5 start
Starting tomcat5: /usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: could not
find commons-logging-api Java extension for this JVM
/usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: All detected jars were not
found for this jvm
[  OK  ]

-Thanks!
Billy