Hi,
Someone already gave a doc link, so I'll answer the second part of your
question.  To stay on top of what's going on with connector development
and Tomcat development in general, subscribe to (or monitor via digest,
or whatever) the tomcat-dev mailing list.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately