exactly. it's right under 2nd para Configuring Manager Application. people
don't write documentation for the good of their health, they write it to
explain these types of administrative features. if yoav or others spend time
answering questions they already answered in documentation, then we are all
worse off for less time of theirs spent on product development. so +1 RTFM for
this post.

html#Confi
> guring%20Manager%20Application%20Access.
>
> Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055