I'm using tomcat 5.0 (I think 5.0.25 specifically right now) but I was more just wondering in general as I've seen no mention of FC3 yet.

If tomcat 5.0.x has problems in FC3 it wouldn't be a huge deal, because once I upgraded to the new OS I would have to retest the app anyway, so a Tomcat upgrade wouldn't cause any extra headache.

Matt

Elihu Smails wrote:
what version of tomcat?

--- Matt Bathje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all -

I searched around on mail-archive and google for a
bit and couldn't find anybody mentioning that they upgraded their Tomcat
machines to use Fedora Core 3 yet.

Has anybody done so? Any issues with Java or Tomcat
after the upgrade?

Thanks, Matt

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: