Hi,
Ben's exactly right.  More than deaf ears: rejecting fingers (the ones
that close issues as RESOLVED-WONTFIX ;)).

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

because
>Tomcat development is driven by the Servlet/JSP specs.
>
>Since this isn't in the specs and since it goes against the the J2EE
>principal of self contained apps, my guess is that it would fall on
>deaf ears in either camp.

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately