On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 11:30:47AM -0500, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Thanks for all the hellp. At least the server now starts up again
without error:

INFO: Processing Context configuration file URL
file:/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat5.0/conf/Catalina/localhost/servlets.xml

Now, when I formerly restarted tomcat/apache from within an xterm I got the
RELOAD!
message written to that xterm. I'm missing this message. Where can I see that
the
app got reloaded ? Is it still there this RELOAD message?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_kukulies.org