Hi,
5.5.4 is stable is you said.

5.0.29 and 5.0.30, both available now, are both beta.  5.0.28 is stable.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: RE: Chirag: Which Version is Stable 5.5.2 Is this Version
Stable

>In terms of 5.5, 5.5.4 is the current stable version. In terms of 5.0,
>5.0.29 is the current stable version with 5.0.30 coming soon.
>
>> I have 5.5.2 version it works properly but the problem is that when I
try
>> access it with the IP Address http://160.160.160.160/
><http://160.160.160.160/>  then it throws an
>> SocketException and the server hangs
>
>really? can you post the problem again or give me a link to the post on
>mail archive. Can you also provide the SocketException stack trace that
you
>get, and explain _when_ the exception occurs. E.g does it occur on the
1st
>request, or on startup. Because you say it "works properly" which I
assume
>means Tomcat can
>

><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="VERDANA,ARIAL" COLOR=BLUE>
>QAS Ltd.
>Developers of QuickAddress Software
>Registered in England: No 2582055
>Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474
></FONT>

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately