From: Dale, Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 1:02 PM
To: Tomcat Users List (E-mail)
Subject: OT (Slightly): Large 64 bit JVMs

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of running large 64 bit JVMs on Solaris.

We've got a box with 16GB of RAM and despite increasing the kernel
parameter shmmax I can't get a JVM to be any bigger than about 3300MB.

Any hints or tips or links appreciated.

Ta
Matt

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately