From: Webmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December 7, 2004 3:25 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: GNOME INSTALLATION

Im sorry but it seems complicated...You have to have all these libraries
installed and I don't have the time  to go to and fro...unless Im reading
wrong. When I offered I was willing to pay someone. Is there a guide for
newbs out there on installing this?

Robert Keddie
Web Development/MIS
Phone: (352)671-8802