le 7/12/04 23:33, Parsons Technical Services à
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> I use a directory that belongs to the owner of Tomcat and is located outside
> of the Tomcat directory. It really is a matter of preference. As for not
> overwriting the files, I have yet to read anything on this. How would you
> determine which file to keep and which to overwrite? If you never deleted
> any files then the directory would fill with abandoned file that belonged to
> prior versions of your app. That means you would have to manage the files
> manually and with that is the chance to delete a file belonging to your app.
>
> Simple terms, pick a place just for them use it.
>
> Doug

Yes it's simple. I was just wondering whether there was a preferred method
for this, and maybe a folder in the Tomcat directory for that purpose.

Eric VERGNAUD - JLynx Software
Cutting-edge technologies and
services for software companies
web: http://www.jlynx.com