Is it actually possible to use a load balancing appliance (Big IP) with
a couple of web servers running standalone Tomcat 4?  Actually, I know
it's possible...what I mean is, do I have to do anything special with
Tomcat, or can I set each Tomcat up as if it was the only server, and
then just put the load balancing appliance in front of them?

The reason I'm a bit paranoid is because I've caught glimpses of things
like Tomcat clustering, which sounds like a lot more work!

Thanks,
Stephen