Hi,
I didn't say anything about Apache.  And it's fine that you're not using
it.

(What's not fine is using Tomcat v4.1.3 -- bad and ancient version, and
you should upgrade when you get a chance).

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

intended
system
>and notify the sender.  Thank you.

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately