> From: Dwayne Ghant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Enabling ROOT context for Tomcat5.0.28/Apache 2.0.x
>
> Does anyone want to take shot at that question.
> I know it's simple but for some reason I seem to
> be having some kind of problem!!!

Two things:

1) Make sure you don't have more than one context with path="".
2) Copy the context element from the Tomcat distribution rather than fiddling
with a much-edited one.
3) [This must be the Spanish Inquisition sketch...] Try bypassing Apache by
accesing the default app on port 8080.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.