Title: RE: isapi_redirect.dll problem

I changed the worker.properties file to point to my tomcat directory - even though the tomcat-iis-howto.doc didn't explicity say you had to. I'm not sure where this is used, but if its one of the registry entries, I figured it is probably used by the redirector. I am also using xerces for xml, therefore I also had to change the reference to jaxp.jar and parser.jar to xerces.jar.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: H.F.N. den Boer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 8:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: isapi_redirect.dll problem

Hi,

In attempts to integrate Tomcat 3.2.1 with IIS we have a obstinate
problem with loading this dll. It continues refusing to load... (red
arrow instead of green one)

The system is;
Windows2000 5.00.2195
Internet Information Server 5.0

Error in the Win2000, event viewer, system log:
The HTTP Filter DLL C:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\win32\i386\isapi_redirect.dll
failed to load.  The data is the error.

More detailed info about this and other logs are in the attachment.

We checked and double checked;
- env. var's tomcat_home and java_home
- registry entries
- (exec) access to virtual dir jakarta

BTW: The button 'enable' in the 'isapi filters' tab is disabled.

What could be the problem here ?

Kind regards,
Nico den Boer