What else is need to configure tomcat5.5

where eill i get info about that ??

Birendar Singh Waldiya
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
12/13/2004 07:44 PM

Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
RE: problem starting tomcat 5.5   /jdk1.3.1_11

Thanks peter !

Birendar Singh Waldiya

"Peter Crowther" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/13/2004 06:33 PM

Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
RE: problem starting tomcat 5.5   /jdk1.3.1_11

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I just installed tomcat5.5  i am getting following error,
[...]
>  Im using  jdk1.3.1_11

Tomcat 5.5 requires *at least* JDK1.4.2, and even that needs some extra
configuration to make it work.  Upgrade your JDK or use an older version
of Tomcat, depending on your organisational needs.

                                 - Peter

ForwardSourceID:NT00006932

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited and any
violation thereof would possibly attract penal action.   If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. TCS accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email
or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption
or unauthorized access/use.
ForwardSourceID:NT00006986