I have problem to get Tomcat to support JDBC 2.0 API. The following code
runs work if I compile at DOS prompt using javac and and run the program
using java. But I got no class support error message when run in JSP. I have
tomcat 3.2.1 and JDK 1.3 installed.

<%@ page import="java.sql.*"%>
<%
        Connection con = null;
        try{
                con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:odbc:internetdb", "", "");

                Statement st =
con.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,
ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);
                ResultSet rs = st.executeQuery("Select * from HRExt");
                rs.last();
                out.println(rs.getRow());
                rs.close();
                con.close();