I am not sure what you are trying to do with Tomcat Context and JNI.  You
don't need JNI to get Tomcat's Context working.  All you need to do is add
lines like these in Tomcat's server.xml file:
<Context path="your context" docBase="directory of your context" debug="0"
reloadable="true">
</Context>
Once Tomcat starts, it will detect this context and any request that maps
to this context will be executed.

Tu-Thach