Thanks Hassan. I didn't realize that was added to the 2.4 spec.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Even so, it would be nice to know how to use CMS to achieve this.

Maybe a better way to form the question would be how do I use
CMS to protect .jsp pages from direct access and return a user
friendly page/message when a .jsp page is requested without going through
the controller?

/robert