On Tuesday 14 December 2004 19:40, VAN DER MARLIERE FREDERIC wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to
> continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you
> requested or close and re-open your browser

I had a similar problem like this a while ago, using a PostgresQL DB server on
a Linux machine, it turned out that I had all three versions of the JDBC
Driver in my common/lib and server/lib directory.

Once I removed the other two versions, this problem went away.

> Does someone have any idea about the origin of my problem ?

My suggestion would be to check your versions of the JDBC Driver you are using
and make sure it is the correct version and working correctly.

> Thanks.
> Fred.

Regards

Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

"It's Fabulous!  We haven't seen anything like it in the last half an
hour!"
                -- Macy's