When I precompile my JSPs on Tomcat 5.5 with JDK 1.5 and I use the javac option -Xlint:unchecked, I get this warning for those files which include another:

[javac] C:\tomcat\webapps\XXX\WEB-INF\jsprc\org\apache\jsp\admintool\edit_jsp.java:25: warning: [unchecked] unchecked call to add(E) as a member of the raw type java.util.Vector
[javac] _jspx_dependants.add("/admintool/inc_status.jsp");

The vector that stores all the JSP dependencies is a raw type. I know 5.5 is compatible with jdk1.5 but they didn't take care of all the warnings. Is there a patch for Tomcat or a way around this without waiting for (and somehow integrating manually) the @SupressWarnings tag? I'd still like to view the other warnings for my JSPs.