So I decided to upgrade my Tomcat (and go with the
standalone).

Should I go with 5.0 or 5.5? I heard that 5.5 is not
quite stable but I'm worried that I will spend time
learning how to manage 5.0 and then in a couple months
I will have to relearn 5.5; Are there many differences
in management?

As a little more infor, web application runs on the
intranet and has an audience of about 15 people.
There's virtually no volume and I'm sure that my
servlets and jsp pages are quite naive and don't do
anything advanced...

Thanks