On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 02:02:56PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: I will check with the developpers team whether switching from JK2 to JK
: could be a problem but is there any known issues in switching from one
: connector to the other (apart for the configuration files)

I can't say, as I've never had to make that switch in a production app.
I don't see what else could trip you up, though, unless you have a
strong tie to some jk2-specific feature.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com