Von: Shilpa Nalgonda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2004 16:44
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: How to run servlet for every 30 minutes in Tomcat 4.1.30

Hi,
I am using Tomcat4.1.30 version.
I have to develop a client application which looks in the database every 30
minutes,
to retrieve the status of an order and send the status to the remote client.
Again waits for the
The client's response and insert the repsonse back to the database.

I wanted to do this in a servlet, so is there any way that i could run this
servlet automatically inside the
Tomcat container, or is it configurable in servlet mapping? if so can
someone please suggest me with examples...