Hi all,

I have previously setup tomcat 5.x running on apache 1.3.x. Everything works fine and I'm learning lots as I go, although I have run into a problem with adding new domains to my apache. I have setup another site in the webapps directory however apache will only serve it using my primary machine ip, e.g. http://192.168.0.5/newsite which then gets redirected to my newsite on port 8080.

I want to be able to have http://192.168.0.6 just go to that new site, however when I place that in my httpd.conf it does not work. Is there some docs which explain adding VirtualHosts to apache which point to the tomcat webapps directory?

Thank you for any help,

Rick