From: Krishnakant Mane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tomcat 5.5, should i upgrade?

hello jan and other friends,
I am currently using tomcat 5.25 on in a production
environment.  it is used to serve thousands of
requests per hour.  I will like to know if thomcat 5.5
is worth the upgrade.  I will like to know the real
facts.  is tomcat 5.5 having some performance
improvements over 5.0?  what are those features which
I must consider for an upgrade to tomcat 5.5?
further more I want to know is there any big
organisation or company who uses tomcat for production
and not just testing?
I am refering to version 5.0 in particular.
thanks