Awesome. Would that be an environment variable, or does it go into server.xml?

I'll register and put it in the wiki.

Cheers,
-T

From: Tennessee Leeuwenburg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1) How do I pass the -verbose (-v) flag to the JVM?

JAVA_OPTS

2) How do I pass arbitrary flags to the JVM?

JAVA_OPTS

3) How do I add information to the wiki when I don't have permission to edit the pages?

I believe you have to register before you are allowed to edit pages. Click on
UserPreferences in the top right-hand corner and follow the instructions.

Mark