From: Manisha Sathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 9:40 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Newbie question on Database and struts

what i mean to array of databeans means -

I have created employee data bean and for each row of result set i am creating
one object of bean.  So in a way i will get array of databeans.

regards
Manisha

John Najarian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Manisa,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'create array of databeans'. Your result
set contains multiple rows, your bean should be able to return the entire
result set. Why do you need an array of a bean?