At 02:09 PM 12/29/2004, you wrote:
Sweta Kapadia wrote:
Hi,
How would I go about increasing the stack size in Tomcat? I"m gettig a StackOverflowError, thanks in advance.

A lot of times when I see this I think about a loop running out of control. Are you getting this from tried and true code, and are you getting this when you are debugging (so to see what is going on)? Maybe put in some logging and things before you have to rearrange the stack size.

Good call; maybe also analyze where you might be using recursion, and the recursive loop never "bottoms" out and therefore quickly blows the stack.

Brad

Wade

Brad Neuberg, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on. Visit http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring! If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking, Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo. If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod! See http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.