Frank,
Forgive me if this has already been suggested, I just came into this
thread, midpoint (left my machine on at work ;)).  Just for kicks, have
you tried a fresh install of Tomcat on that machine?

Ryan,
I agree with you 100% about people not posting the same question twice
and about netiquette in general.  However, in this case, the rant is
misdirected.  After watching this list for the last several years (as
well as the dev list), I can say that Mr, Zammetti has never been
anything but helpful, knowledgeable, and respectful.

I've also been seeing issues with this list in the last few weeks.
There were days when it's taken 45 minutes or more for my posts to show
up.

-Ben