Follow programmers  -

Whats up?

BTW, im on NT4, Apache1.3, Tomcat3.2

 I had a question regarding the Tomcat config files...are you familiar with these files? If so, do i need to keep all my jsp files within the webapps dir or can i place the jsp files anywhere I choose to?

For example, if I placed a jsp file anywhere say, F:\mydir\ (which is mapped to Apache as a root dir) would Apache be able to communicate to Tomcat that it has received a jsp file and to handle as it wishes?

or do I need to move some tomcat dirs over to F:\mydir\ and place my jsp files within webapps?

Do u have any insight...

Thanx in advance.

Arif Tayebali
(562) 424-7899 Ext.150