Julius Davies wrote:

Why not hit every URL with "curl" or "wget" before deploying and include
Tomcat's "work" directory with your deployment? How does that compare
for speed?

We've already tried that... First off its the same speed... second there are horrible out of memory issues with the JspPrecompiler.

Its a lovely piece of code!

Also, have you tried giving Ant some extra heap to play with?  I think
this is how (on unix):

export ANT_OPTS="-Xms256M -Xmx256M"

How would that help us? Won't it just run out of memory if heap were an issue?

Kevin

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator). Visit http://rojo.com. Ask me for an invite! Also see irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.

If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking, etc... then you should work for Rojo! If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!
AIM/YIM - sfburtonator, Web - http://peerfear.org/