> From: Brian McEntire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Apache returning different sizes for same request [was Re:
> Controlling caching / session collision]
>
> My browser requested listByOwner.jsp but received
> decodedDataChartContents.jsp. I expected listByOwner
> but saw decodedDataChartContents.

One of the more common causes of this is inadvertent data sharing due to
applications that aren't thread-safe.  Examine the app code for unprotected
static fields, request-specific data stored in a session object, etc.

You should also try running the requests through Tomcat only (usually port 8080
unless you've disabled the normal http connector) to see if the problem stays
with Tomcat or disappears when mod_jk is out of the picture.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.