From: Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 12:40 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How do you configure webDAV

Liu Steve wrote:

Hello,

Is there documentation on how to configure the HTTP header properties of files delivered by the WebdavServlet?

No. But there isn't any functionality within the webDAV servlet to
configure either ;)

The only configuration I could
find for the WebdavServlet are samples with no documentation on all available param-name, range of param-value valid for each param-name.

The webDAV servlet extends the DefaultServlet. Have a look in
conf/web.xml for config options for the DefaultServlet - they can all be
used with webDAV.

Is there documentation which covers this? Basically, I'd like to set the cache-control portion of the HTTP property of the file delivered by the WebdavServlet

There is nothing in webDAV or the DefaultServlet AFAIK that will let you
configure this.

I think (and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong) that you
can use a filter to set the cache-control headers.

Mark

Cheers,
Steve