From: Parsons Technical Services [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:26 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How to let tomcat call a jsp automatically?

To rephrase, you want something to make a request for a jsp once every
two weeks?

If this is the case check the archives. Just last month or this one
there was a similar thread. I essence us an outside app like cron or
task manager to do it.

If this is not right, then explain your need in more detail as there may
be a better solution.

Doug