John Martyniak wrote:
I would like to be able to use the following Virtual host
apps.beforedawn.com to run my app.  Instead of having to include the 8080.
Their is also a Webserver running on the box.

So that I could run http://apps.beforedawn.com/index.jsp

So my question is can this be done inside of Tomcat, or will I need to use
mod_jk.

If the system in question has multiple IP addresses, yes. Configure your Tomcat connector to listen to the appropriate address(es) on port 80 and configure Apache to listen to the other address(es).

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.