On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 08:45:20PM +0100, Omar Adobati wrote:
: I would like to know if there is a way to share authentication
: informations and session informations too betwen a page and another
: one thet is into a iframe.
: The authentication is done usiing the tomcat capabilities
: (form-authentication method)

If I understand your question, this has nothing to do with iframe vs no
frames, etc: if both resources (URLs) are part of your webapp, then both
will have access to the same session information (though not the same
request-scope or page-scope information).

If the two resources are not part of the same webapp, then no, this
isn't possible (read: not possible using standard J2EE session scoping).

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com