hi

Windows are different!! the redirector works differently on different windows. maybe that might be the problem. notice step 4 (iii.) and step 4 (iv.) in the attached file.  what version of IIS matters!

if problem not solved, let me have details of exactly what and what is the problem. how u configured on one machine and how on the other.

take care!

John MccLain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using the apache isapi_redirector2.sll to cause IIS to redirect .jsp
requests to a running Tomcat instance.
When I setit up, I get it to work on my machine, but on another machine -
setting it up with the same steps - it does not work. All configurations
look identical. What would cause an isapi filter to not work?? Tomcat is
running, (I get a page at http://localhost:8081), iis is running (i get the
iis main page at http://localhost and http://qa-2000), I have installed
isapi_redirector2.dll into a virtual dir (jakarta) under my default webapp,
have entered the appropriate registry entries to register the redirector,
have created the workers.properties file and put it into tomcat/conf, along
with a default jk2.properties file, have added the filter to the 'ISAPI
filters' IIS porperty menu. It does NOT redirect. Is there a tutorial or
instructional page out there somewhere???

Tomat 5.0.28
IIS 5.0

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(530)886-1700x235
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."

lekan

Do you Yahoo!?