From: Franck Lefebure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quarta-feira, 19 de Janeiro de 2005 14:45
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Symbolic links with Tomcat 5.028

Hi,

I'm not able to follow Symbolic Links with Tomcat 5.028
My server.xml looks like:

<DefaultContext>
          <Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"
allowLinking="true" caseSensitive="false" docBase=""/>
</DefaultContext>
<Context path="/webteam" docBase="webteam" swallowOutput="true">
            <Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"
allowLinking="true" caseSensitive="false" docBase=""/>
</Context>

But it doesn't work,

I put some trace in the file() methode of
org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext, If I echo the property allowLinking
It appears "false"

Some help maybe
Thanks
--
Franck Lefebure

________________________________

Orange Caraibe
IMPORTANT.
CONFIDENTIEL : Les informations contenues dans ce message sont confidentielles
et peuvent être protégées par la loi. Ce message est établi à l'intention
exclusive de ses destinataires. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, toute
lecture, exploitation ou transmission des informations contenues dans ce
message est interdite. Merci de prévenir l'expéditeur et de supprimer de votre
ordinateur le message et tous les fichiers éventuellement attachés.
Tout message électronique est susceptible d'altération. Orange Caraïbe décline
toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il a été altéré, déformé ou
falsifié ; de même, il appartient au destinataire de s'assurer de l'absence de
tout virus. http:/www.orangecaraibe.com <http://www.orangecaraibe.com/>
IMPORTANT.
CONFIDENTIALITY : this e-mail is confidential and meant for only the intended
recipients of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law.
If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
the sender immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Orange Caraïbe shall not be liable for
the message if altered, changed or falsified. the recipient should ensure they
are actually virus free. Orange Caraïbe may monitor all incoming and outgoing
e-mails in line with current legislation. http:/www.orangecaraibe.com
<http://www.orangecaraibe.com/>

----------
Esta mensagem e quaisquer anexos são confidenciais, podendo conter
informação sujeita a sigilo profissional ou qualquer outro dever de
confidencialidade ou de segredo. Caso não seja o destinatário deste e-mail,
não deverá usar, copiar ou revelar o seu conteúdo, solicitando-se que
contacte o emissor com a brevidade possível e apague esta mensagem.
Obrigado pela colaboração.
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
which it is addressed only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
computer.
Thank you for your cooperation.