Parsons Technical Services wrote:
Try changing the name of the servlet.
From
content-schema
content_schema
Or
contentschema

I know there are some restrictions on what characters you can use and where in the name you can use them. Can't find the reference at the moment.

Thanks, but changing the name did not work (and I have others with a dash that work).

I made a copy/paste error below (of course...). Should have been:

<sevlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>contentSchema</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>schemas/content.xsd</url-pattern>
</sevlet-mapping>

and I should have added that right below it (error line plus 1) I have:

<sevlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>contentSchema</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>schemas/content_extended.xsd</url-pattern>
</sevlet-mapping>

Starting up tomcat says the error is on the line that has </sevlet-mapping> for the first mapping. Before the servlet-name change it did say the problem was the url-pattern. Now it just tells the line number.

best,
-Rob

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Koberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>