From: micky none
To: Tomcat Users List
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 16:14
Subject: Re: Re: Re: ConnectionPooling

Thanks Doug,Harry and rest of my friends,
After going thru the links ,I was able to make it work.Before I end this thread
I just want to clarify some doubts.I am querying a database ,but I have some
delay getting back the results.Now I want to check if the query is causing the
delay or am I going wrong with allocating connections.So,I want to log all my
program steps in a log file,can u just tell me what code I have to add and
where?? Would this code help me??
prefix="localhost_DBTest_log." suffix=".txt"
timestamp="true"/>

Looking for these answers and thanks for your generous help.
cheers.